Privacy statement 24 May 2018
Controller: Opa Muurikka,
Pisla Oy (Business ID: 1934519-9)
Yrittäjänkatu 21, FI-50130 Mikkeli, Finland
We collect personal data for the purpose of managing the customer relationship. The legal grounds for processing personal data are the contract between the vendor and customer as well as the resulting statutory obligations. Providing personal data is a prerequisite for the conclusion of a contract. In other words, you cannot order goods from our web shop, for example, unless you provide your personal data to us. We also collect personal data for marketing and communication purposes. The legal grounds for processing personal data for marketing and sending bulletins are based on consent. We do not carry out or commission profiling or automatic decisions concerning the customer.
Your personal data will be received by:
- our company and its employees
- the payment broker that receives your payment
- the transport company that ships the goods to you
- our accounting office or any other external service provider that records the order in our accounts
- the auditor who audits our accounting
- the IT company that hosts our website
We will store your personal data:
- for five years in the web shop
- for seven years in the e-mail archive
- for seven years in the accounting materials
You have the following rights:
- the right to access personal data concerning yourself
- the right to correct the information
- the right to restrict processing (you can prohibit marketing, for example)
- the right to object to processing
- the right to withdraw your consent (for example, you can withdraw your consent to marketing)
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
The data we collect can be divided into data provided by the user, observations made by monitoring the use of online services and data derived from analytics.
We use the data:
- For providing service that is easy to use and secure
- For offering a good customer experience
- For improving product recommendations and marketing
- For developing customer service and the web shop
Sources of data: Data entered by the user in the web shop.
Providing identity, contact and payment details is mandatory when buying from the Opamuurikka.fi web shop.
Disclosure of data: Data can be disclosed to third parties for guaranteeing deliveries and for marketing purposes.
Please note that you have the “right to be forgotten” only if we do not have a statutory obligation to continue to process your personal data.
By continuing to use the website, you accept the following terms and conditions.
We use diverse cookies on our site. Cookies are small files stored by your browser when you visit a website.
Our website uses Google Analytics cookies, which collect website user data. We use IP address anonymisation. Google’s privacy statement is available at: https://policies.google.com/privacy
You can delete and disable cookies in your browser settings.